1. Bellevue (14-1) (Previous Ranking #1) – Moving down the stretch of the regular season we really don’t expect Bellevue to have many problems. The Lady Redmen do have a few big games left, but they should be up to the task. This Week: @ Perrysburg (Tuesday), @ Shelby (Saturday).
2. Margaretta (14-2) (Previous Ranking #2) – Dare we suggest that Margaretta is perhaps the most balanced team in the area with the ability to put up big offensive numbers? That is even without Faythe Smetzer on the court who sustained an injury a few weeks ago. The Polar Bears are currently riding a ten game winning streak. This Week: v. Willard (Tuesday), @ Vermilion (Saturday).
3. Oak Harbor (11-3) (Last Ranking #4) – Junior Logan Harris sits just four points shy of 1,000 as the Rockets have won three in a row. Harris should be able to top that milestone early this coming Tuesday in a home divisional contest. This Week: v. Vermilion (Tuesday), @ Willard (Saturday).
4. Fremont SJCC (13-2) (Last Ranking #5) – Winners of four straight in which three games have yielded over 80 points a contest, SJCC is ready to wind down the regular season with a divisional title in mind. This Week: v. Old Fort (Tuesday), @ Lakota (Saturday).
5. Fremont Ross (9-6) (Last Ranking #3) – The Lady Giants have suffered three straight losses and have dropped 4-of-5. With its next several games back at the friendly Purple Pit, Ross will look to get a stronghold on the final stretch of the regular season. This Week: v. Findlay (Friday), v. Lima Senior (Thursday).
6. Clyde (8-8) (Last Ranking #6) – As the Lady Fliers look ahead, one of their goals should be to finish .500 or better on the season. Relying heavily on Heidi Marshall the Fliers have a good chance. This Week: v. Shelby (Tuesday), @ Sandusky (Saturday).
7. Danbury (10-7) (Last Ranking #8) – Danbury has won five of its last six games and will continue to push to finish over the .500 mark this season. This Week: v. Cardinal Stritch (Saturday).
8. Woodmore (7-7) (Last Ranking #7) – Woodmore seems to be on a roller coaster where it wins one, loses one, wins one, loses one, etc. Looking at the next few upcoming games the Lady Wildcats may continue that ride. This Week: @ Lake (Tuesday), @ Fostoria (Friday).
9. Lakota (6-7) (Last Ranking #9) – A recent win over Tiffin Calvert has the Lady Raiders only a game under .500. This Week: v. Fremont SJCC (Saturday).
10. Old Fort (5-8) (Last Ranking #10) – Old Fort had its four game winning streak snapped on January 11th against a fabulous Margaretta team. The Stockaders will seek to get back on track but it won’t be easy. This Week: @ Fremont SJCC (Tuesday), v. New Riegel (Thursday).
11. Port Clinton (3-12) (Last Ranking #11) – Delayna Laurel continues to lead the Redskins in scoring, but points remain at a premium. This Week: v. Huron (Tuesday), v. Sandusky Perkins (Thursday).
12. Genoa (3-10) (Last Ranking #12) – The Lady Comets have shown resilience at times this season and they’ve played well considering their youth. Genoa would like to pick up a few more wins down the stretch before post-season. This Week: v. Eastwood (Tuesday), @ Otsego (Friday).
13. Gibsonburg (4-10) (Last Ranking #13) – Gibsonburg had a huge offensive game from Becca Morelock (33 points) last week against Fremont SJCC in a lopsided loss. This Week: @ Tiffin Calvert (Thursday), v. Toledo Christian (Saturday).
Tag(s): Home SBC Girls Basketball Northern Buckeye Genoa Woodmore Bellevue Sandusky Bay (Bay) Clyde Margaretta Oak Harbor Port Clinton Sandusky Bay (River) Fremont SJCC Lakota Old Fort Three Rivers Fremont Ross Toledo Area Athletic Danbury Gibsonburg Sandusky Bay (Lake)