1. Oak Harbor (11-2) (Last Ranking #1) – Winners of seven in a row and 10-of-11 the Rockets have the potential earn a tie for a divisional lead this week as Vermilion comes to the Launch Pad. This week: v. Vermilion (Friday), v. Eastwood (Saturday)
2. Genoa (10-3) (Last Ranking #3) – Genoa has won five straight and 10-of-11 as the Comets are perfect in Northern Buckeye Conference action. This Week: @ Rossford (Thursday), v. Swanton (Saturday)
3. Woodmore (9-2) (Last Ranking #2) – Riding a three game winning streak and having won 6-of-7 the Wildcats are looking to stay consistent while anticipating a future rematch with Genoa. This week: @ Lakota (Tuesday), @ Otsego (Thursday).
4. Clyde (7-5) (Last Ranking #7) – The Fliers recently had their four game winning streak snapped by Norwalk. Clyde has shown huge progress as the season has gone on. This Week: @ Shelby (Friday), @ Fremont SJCC (Saturday).
5. Old Fort (8-5) (Last Ranking #8) – Don’t look now but the Stockaders have won five straight games and are sitting in a great spot for a divisional title. This Week: @ Sandusky SMCC (Tuesday), @ Fremont SJCC (Friday).
6. Bellevue (6-5) (Last Ranking #4) – Bellevue has lost its last three contests and have fallen below .500 in Divisional play. This Week: @ Upper Sandusky (Thursday), v. Edison (Friday).
7. Fremont SJCC (7-6) (Last Ranking #5) – SJCC earned a tough victory over Sandusky SMCC this past week and held its own against Oak Harbor. The Crimson Streaks have a huge divisional game this Friday. This Week: v. Old Fort (Friday), v. Clyde (Saturday).
8. Margaretta (5-7) (Last Ranking #10) – After a tough five game losing streak the Polar Bears have earned two straight wins. This Week: v. Willard (Friday), @ Tiffin Columbian (Saturday).
9. Fremont Ross (3-8) (Last Ranking #6) – The Little Giants have lost three straight and a tough stretch of conference games loom ahead. This Week: @ Toledo St. Francis (Tuesday), @ Toledo St. John’s (Friday).
10. Danbury (3-7) (Last Ranking #9) – Danbury has dropped its last three games and has lost 5-of-6. The Lakers hope to get back on the winning track this week. This Week: @ Northwood (Tuesday), v. Open Door Christian (Friday).
11. Gibsonburg (2-9) (Last Ranking #11) – The Golden Bears have lost six straight games and have scored less than 40 points in each of their last four games. This Week: v. Ottawa Hills (Friday)
12. Port Clinton (1-11) (Last Ranking #12) – After losing its first ten games of the season Port Clinton picked up win #1 over Willard this past weekend. This Week: v. Huron (Friday), v. Sandusky Perkins (Saturday).
13. Lakota (2-11) (Last Ranking #13) – Lakota dropped a two-point contest to Tiffin Calvert as it lost its third straight game. This Week: v. Woodmore (Tuesday).
Tag(s): Home Winter Sports SBC Boys Basketball Northern Buckeye Genoa Woodmore Bellevue Sandusky Bay (Bay) Clyde Margaretta Oak Harbor Port Clinton Sandusky Bay (River) Fremont SJCC Lakota Old Fort Three Rivers Fremont Ross Toledo Area Athletic Danbury Gibsonburg Sandusky Bay (Lake)